15 Snacks you Must Try in Disney
How to make the most of your Dining Plan
Disney is one of my favorite topics to write about. I love going, but one thing that excites me is all the food to try. I like getting the Disney Dining Plan when we go, because we do a lot of character dinners and I love trying different foods, so it works for us. We have been without it and spent way more money than we thought we would. It makes everyone happier ( me and my husband!) when everything is already paid for.
I enjoy planning out our trip and deciding where we are going to eat and I always have a list of new snacks to try. With the 2017 Dining Plan you now get 2 snacks a day per person, which is a ton!
Here is my list of top 15 foods to try. Don’t forgot to comment and let me know what your favorite snacks are too!
- Churro- The Churros in Disney are the best I have ever had! HollyWood Studio, Magic Kingdom
- Mickey Pretzels, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio
- Popcorn, Magic Kingdom
- Roasted Almonds, Boardwalk
- Funnel Cake, Magic Kingdom, Epcot
- Donuts- Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry icing, Epcot
- Dole Whip, Animal Kingdom
- Ice Cream Sandwich on Fresh-baked Cookie, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom
- Berry Creme Puff in Norway, Epcot
- China’s Joy of Tea BBQ Pork Buns, Epcot
- Brownie Sunday, Hollywood Studio
- Yak n Yeti Chicken Fried Rice, Animal Kingdom
- Gastons Cinnamon Roll, Magic Kingdom
- Crossant Donut, Epcot
- Micky Ears ice cream bar, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios
I was disappointed when we went last month that Starry Rolls was closed. I heard they had a lot of yummy snacks to try! Hopefully it will be open for our next trip.
Posts you Might Like: